Logo

Logo

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Bulldog Pub

Anyone who knows me knows I eat alot of greens.  My nightly salads are HUGE and being on business travel I began to crave lettuce and I needed a fix.  The Bulldog Pub was definitely the right idea!  I had a Cobb salad with shrimp and iced tea.  I know just a salad????  Well it was pretty darn good! ingredients were fresh and crisp.  Shrimp was seasoned perfectly and the presentation was spot on.  Amy my waitress was excellent!  She smiled and offered me numerous options and even though my order was not the largest, she kept my glass filled and checked on me throughout my meal. Oh by the way did I mention the beer selection? It offers something for every beer lover. If you are ever up in Jackson I definitely recommend a trip to give them a try even if you don't imbibe..     http://bulldog-jackson.draftfreak.com/

Well my friends it's time to settle in and relax for a bit.  I hope I can find a new place to share with you tomorrow!


"Chow For Now"

Pete

1 comment:

  1. You're a lovely man, and I realize you are in our state capital for business, but I really cannot think of a single reason why I would ever be in Jackson except to pass through on my way north; however, you make that Cobb salad sound almost like a good reason to drive 6 hours round trip for a taste. You are such a character.

    ReplyDelete