Logo

Logo

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Experiment in leftovers

Good evening my fellow food freaks!

Remember I wrote about all the leftover supplies from my pumpkin roll adventures?  Well here is what came out of it.

  I received the inspiration from "Little Chef".  The chocolate ones have cream cheese walnut filling, the plain ones are filled with chocolate ganache and the ones with chocolate morsels are a combo of both fillings.  I made a combo of semi-sweet and milk chocolate to dip the cookies in. 

  Not the prettiest things out there but...

  The credit for the double filling goes to Don, my brother from another mother.  I'll let you know how they were received tomorrow if posssible.  I'm going in for a sleep study so I might not have time.

  Short and sweet!

"Chow for Now"

Pete

2 comments:

  1. Queenie's gonna be big as a barn if you keep feeding her such treats, which BTW look delish. I'm a decent cook but an undistinguished baker, and certainly not an experimental baker. Yay, you for your efforts and achievements.

    ReplyDelete